Monday, August 23, 2010

A Case of the Jitters

They're off!  I dropped the boys off at school this morning and within 3 minutes a group of 5 young teenage girls came over and introduced themselves to Michael.  Can you blame them?  Look how handsome he is?  As for Brian James, he was so excited to go he was almost climbing out of his skin.  Oh how I pray today goes well!


Of course Michael is horrified at the uniform...it's not black or gray you know.  My little EMO man.  But check out those pants.  Not too bad for working without a pattern.  My housekeeper was an amazing amount of help and I truly could not have done it without her.  Looks like I need to take Brian's up a little, though.  Not sure how come I didn't see that in real life!  Oh well, the next pairs will be better.

Blessings and peace.

1 comment:

Jon Knapp said...

Nice Pants! I am so impressed.

Jon

Search Engine Submission - AddMe