Friday, August 13, 2010

How Could I Forget?????

Okay, so I'm not sure how it didn't dawn on me to post this.  Perhaps because it was posted on the Micah site and sometimes I assume that everyone that reads mine, reads that one...I know, lame attempt to get myself out of it.

Axel came back!  Last Friday he met with Michael and talked for quite some time.  They walked to the Micah house together but Axel said he was not going to come back.  He gathered some of his clothes and other belongings and started to leave.  Many of the other Micah guys talked to him about returning.  I watched him talking with Cristofer and could see clearly on his face the internal war that was raging.  But we all watched sadly as he walked away. 

But something happened that night because at 6:30 in the morning he was banging on the door at Micah, throwing rocks on the roof, trying anything to wake someone up so he could come in.  The first couple of days he seemed to still be struggling inside, but last night I sat and just chatted with him about normal life issues and sweet loving boy was back.  The monkey on his back seems to have left, for now.

Thank you all for your prayers.  Please continue to pray for this young man.  The spiritual battle continues for Axel and all of our boys.

No comments:

Search Engine Submission - AddMe