Tuesday, February 15, 2011

When Words Won't Come

My friend Mary Hunter is arriving in Tegucigalpa today.  She's bringing bagels from Noah's so we can show the Micah Mom's what a real bagel tastes like.  She's bringing replacement wheels for the Ripstiks that the Micah boys have worn out since Christmas.  She's bringing 10 children's bibles for my friend Laurie, who has been patiently waiting for someone to come down that had room for them.  But the thing she's bringing that I am most looking forward to is Mary.  Her hugs, her laughter, her smile.  I am so grateful that she listened to the Holy Spirit and decided to come.  It wasn't until last night that I realized how much I need my friend, and I can't wait for her to step off that plane. 

For the past 2 weeks I have wanted to write a decent post for you all, but so much has happened - some good, some bad - and my thoughts are not clear, my mind is a jumble of emotions and images that I need to sort out and put into something that is intelligible.

So for now I'll just post this and ask that you lift us in prayer.  We are troubled, at times overwhelmed, and yet we press on.

Peace and blessings,

Natasha

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I enjoyed my chat with Mary! She's a treasure! Blessings, Natasha!

Search Engine Submission - AddMe